My daughter asked me this morning over breakfast “what do you do?” I replied as I normally do “I’m a lawyer…I help people.” She said “yeah…but how?” Which got me to thinking…how exactly do I help my clients? I started thinking from my client’s perspective. In the aftermath of a car accident, dealing with insurance companies can be an intimidating and frustrating experience. Many Louisiana accident victims are left wondering if they will receive fair compensation for their injuries and damages. This is where our firm comes in, and helps…making all the difference. So how exactly do we do that?
- Expertise in Personal Injury Law: Car accident attorneys specialize in personal injury law. We possess an in-depth understanding of the legal intricacies and complexities involved in such cases. This knowledge is invaluable when negotiating with insurance companies, we ensure you aren’t taken advantage of. Just because you didn’t go to law school doesn’t mean you need to lose sleep at night fighting the car insurance company.
- Navigating Insurance Policies: Insurance policies are laden with legal jargon and fine print that can be overwhelming for the average person. We interpret your insurance policy and help you understand the coverage you are entitled to, ensuring that you receive all the benefits and money you deserve.
- Maximizing Compensation: Insurance companies are profit-driven entities, and their primary goal is to minimize payouts. We know how to build a strong case on your behalf, gathering evidence, speaking with witnesses, and calculating the full extent of your damages. We fight tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you deserve for medical bills, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Negotiating with Insurance Adjusters: Dealing with insurance adjusters can be a daunting task. They are trained to protect the interests of the insurance company. We, on the other hand, can skillfully negotiate with these highly trained professionals, ensuring that your rights and best interests are represented at all times.
- Litigation if Necessary: If negotiations with the insurance company do not yield a fair settlement, we are prepared to take your case to court. The insurance company is not your friend, they will build a compelling case and advocate for you in front of a judge and jury to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Peace of Mind: Facing insurance companies alone can be incredibly stressful, particularly when you’re trying to recover from injuries. We take that burden off your shoulders, allowing you to focus on your physical and emotional recovery while they handle the legal aspects of your case.
Bottom line, just like I told my daughter…I help people. I stand up to the bully (the insurance company) to make sure they don’t take advantage of you in your time of need. If you find yourself in this unfortunate situation, don’t hesitate to give our office a call at 504-434-7000. During your free consultation, I’ll discuss your case with you and together we’ll determine if you’re getting taken advantage of.